BellsBumz All-In-Two (AI2) v1 nappy – various
Earn 19 points upon purchasing this product.
IN STOCK NOW!
This is the BellsBumz Hemp & Bamboo All in Two (with matching PUL back flap).
Perfect for those times when you just want to grab the nappy and go.
The Actual nappy consists of our double ended pockets. So this versatile nappy can be used as an AI2 and a pocket nappy.
Then we have the Z soaker, this is not only fantastic for those heavy wetters, it also forms a lovely soft and comfortable double gusset. This is due to the elasticated frilly sides that curl around the legs.
The Z soaker is snapped into place both ends so is completely removable. The reason behind this, is so the soaker can hang out separately to dry making the drying time more efficient. The soaker is made up of 3 layers of hemp, 1 bamboo and topped with beautiful soft stay dry coffee fibre fleece.
Also included our Z booster. This booster consists of 2 layers of hemp and being hour glassed shap fits beautifully under the Z soaker where it can snap into place either end.
So you have 6 layers of super absorbent material.
- This nappy is so versatile, you can use as a pocket, use alone with just the Z soaker, or with the addition of the Z booster.
- You can also purchase additional Z soakers and boosters should you wish as they nappy itself drys super quick so you can be ready to go within a matter of hours if you wish to have spare soakers.
- The Z soakers have also been designed to be used into our Z wraps so you can have a fully interchangeable system should you require. One system to suit everyone.
- This also has the advantages of 4 rise adjustments so you can alter the size accordingly.
- Soft elastic around the legs.
- Here Is the best part. This entire nappy is lined with super soft coffee fibre fleece. It’s amazing at staying dry and absorbing all of the wet through its layer. Super soft against babies skin and antibacterial to boot.
- Coffee fibre fabric is produced similar to bamboo. Using high pressure with low temperature and coffee grounds spun into a yarn. This process is eco-friendly, because it has a low energy operation in which the original product was once believed to be waste and can now be recycled into useful fabrics.
- The result of using this process gives you a soft, light and flexible and water resistant. It is has activated carbon which will help wick water away and keep skin cool.
- It can bind unpleasant odours, which is a must with nappies.
- This effect occurs because coffee fibres contain a large amount of pores, which expand and grow when it is roasted. These pores will help to quicken moisture away from the service, which it does more effectively than other PET (polyethylene terephthalate) fabrics.
- Other Experiments that have been performed on coffee have found it has natural anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties it contains.
- In one study it was even found to have an active effect against the growth of nasties such as e.coli, listeria and salmonella to name a few.
- It can also dry up to 200 times faster then cotton.