- Littlelamb bamboo breast pads are slim, absorbent and breathable as well as wonderfully soft against your skin making them the discrete yet healthy choice for nursing mums.
- Available in two sizes so you can match them to your size and underwear for the ultimate in comfort and style. Because they are reusable you will find that you not only save money, you never run out.
- These discrete yet reliable nursing pads are useful because they absorb the released milk, preventing it from leaking through your shirt and causing embarrassing damp circles around your nipples.
- They are essential for all nursing mums.
- Breast pads are woven rather than knitted. Weaving gets three times the yarn in the same space so they are really absorbent and not bulky but the down side is they will shed a few fibres for the first dozen or so washes. Woven bamboo also shrinks up to 10% but that’s a bonus as shrunk woven yarn absorbs more!
- Sold in packs of 10 with a convenient mesh laundry bag to prevent them going astray in the wash.
If you are undecided about which brand of reusable breast pads to try, then why not check out our Breast Pad tester pack of 10 pads which consists of 1 pair each of 5 different brands. This way you can try before you commit to full packs of a particular brand.