Rowdy Kind – Rowdy Rainbow Bath Bombs (30 pack)
Rowdy Rainbow Bath Bombs – 150g
Turn bathtime into a colourful fizzing oasis with our Rowdy Rainbow mini bath bombs. A sensory, spelling, and science experience all in one, bathtime has never been this fun!
Approx. 30 bath bombs per pack – one per day!
For ages 3+. Please note these are small pieces and should only be used under adult supervision.
*Note bath bombs contain the letters R-O-W-D-Y-K-I-N-D, not the whole alphabet.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Parfum, Aqua, Colouring: CI19140, CI45350, CI42090, CI16035, CI45100, CI40215, CI74180.
ABOUT THE SCENT
- A full spectrum of scents for your kids to enjoy, from mandarin and cherry blossom to amber and sandal-wood.
- Our scents are also kinder to kids’ skin as they do not contain any of the 26 most known allergenic substances as listed in The Cosmetics Regulation 1223/2009, and which must be legally declared.
HOW TO USE
- Drop a few bath bombs into a warm bath.
- For external use only. If any reaction occurs, stop use immediately. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Take care when entering and exiting the bath as fragrance oil may cause bath to become slippery.
- This is not a food product – do not eat. Avoid contact with eyes and area around the eyes.
- Small pieces – choking hazard! Please keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- These bath bomb dyes are water soluble and so, when used as directed, should not stain, although HANDLING WITH DAMP/WET HANDS OR WHILST DISOLVING MAY TEMPORARILY STAIN SKIN. Wash any colour residue from skin with clean soapy water until it fades. Clean your tub before use to ensure colour does not stick to any existing soap line. Drain water immediately after use and rinse tub.
- Note that SOME BATH TUB SURFACES, SUCH AS ENAMEL MAY BE POROUS, AND COULD RETAIN COLOUR. Avoid contact with areas that cannot be washed or laundered such as unsealed tiles, grout, wood, wallpaper, vinyl and carpeting. Towels, linens and textiles should not stain after immediate and adequate washing.
- Bleached hair can be porous and take on bath bomb dye, avoid contact.
There are no reviews yet.