Sett Surf SPF50 Mineral Sunscreen 100ml Bottle
SETT SPF50 Mineral, Reef Safe, Water Resistant Sunscreen. This comes in a PLASTIC-FREE Aluminium Bottle with mini pump.
The 100% mineral formula is reef safe, water resistant and kinder to skin than chemical sunscreens. Using non-nano zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, it rubs into skin virtually clear.
100ml aluminium bottle.
SETT’s formulas are thick & substantial. So while a little goes a long way, you should always apply plenty, and reapply often.
Most people don’t use enough sunscreen in order to achieve the full level of protection; Industry bodies recommend using a shot glass worth to cover an entire grown adult’s body. Also make sure you reapply at least every two hours, or more often if you are in the water, sweating or towelling off.
- Non plastic, aluminium bottle with mini pump
- Natural, 100% mineral sunscreen, free from artificial preservatives
- SPF50, broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water resistant
- Reef safe – doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals which harm coral reefs or aquatic life
- Contains non-nano zinc and titanium dioxide and rubs in clear
- Packed with moisturising Kalahari Melon Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil and soothing Aloe Vera
- Suitable for sensitive skin and children
- Stay safe in the sun
Aqua, zinc oxide (non-nano), glycine max (soybean) oil, titanium di-oxide (non-nano), hydroxy ethyl cellulose (cellulose gum), xanthan gum, glycerol mono stearate, barium sulphate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, petroleum jelly, sustainable elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, cucumber potpourri, citrullus vulgaris (kalahari melon) oil , simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, argania spinosa (argan) oil, aloe vera extract, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) oil, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), tocopherol acetate (vitamin e).
There are no reviews yet.