Wild & Stone -Children’s Bamboo Toothbrush (4 pack) Multicolour
Over 260 million toothbrushes are thrown away each year in the UK alone, and it takes around 1,000 years for a plastic toothbrush to decompose, meaning they will be around for roughly 25 generations, with disastrous consequences for the environment. Start your child’s eco-journey off with these multi-coloured bamboo toothbrushes.
The package includes four soft-bristled biodegradable children’s toothbrushes in a recyclable, plastic-free box.
Each manual toothbrush is made from a single piece of naturally sustainable bamboo, as such no glue is required. Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and water-resistant but one of the fastest-growing plants in the world making it wonderfully sustainable. Bamboo is a versatile plant with many uses and snacks of one of our favourite mammals, the Giant Panda, who makes an appearance on our boxes. Depending on cut use, it is possible to fully regrow the plant to full size within just 1 year.
Our Children’s Bamboo Toothbrushes are one of the most popular ranges that we supply online, they’re a fantastic way to introduce your child to the world of environmentally friendly bamboo products. These eco-friendly children’s toothbrushes have soft bristles and different colours to ensure they are never mixed up.
The bristles used on the toothbrushes are also vegan and BPA Free – meaning that they are kinder to children’s teeth than traditional plastic bristles.
- Pack of 4
- Handle length 12cm, head length 2.2cm, total toothbrush length 14.5cm – designed to be comfortable for children.
- Soft BPA-Free Bristles
- Toxin-Free Paint
- 100% Biodegradable Handle
- Recyclable Kraft Packaging
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Wash thoroughly and remove any loose bristles before first use
- Rinse after each use and let air dry
- Store in an open-air holder
- Replace after 3 months or after illness
- Always supervise children when brushing
- Please remove bristles before composting your used toothbrush
There are no reviews yet.